Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Full Circle

The Spring is turning to Summer which is where I began this blog last year.


Captured in time a year of blessings that have printed out to form a snapshot in my time.






Counting my blessings as I truly know that the best things in life are free.....





so count your blessings too... a hug from a child, a moment with your face in the sun, a meal shared with loved ones, a walk on the beach and so much more....


This is my last post, but I will be reading yours....



God Bless.


Shelly.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly,
    so sorry to hear this is your last post, I have been absent from "blogland" for quite some time due to personal reasons, and only in the last few days I have tried blogging again;

    I liked what you said about counting the blessings we have in life, and most of them - if not all- are the little things which make your day, as you said a walk along the beach or a meal shared with the loved ones. That's what I call a blessing.

    Thank you for sharing,
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this will be your last post Shelly. I've always enjoyed your uplifting posts.

    I'm struggling at the moment to keep my blog going - I feel there aren't enough hours in the day to give it adequate attention ... but I miss it after I'm away for a few weeks, so what to do!!

    Perhaps after a break you may come back .... in any case your visits will always be very welcome at Cottage Garden.

    Take care.

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete