Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Tis 'almost' the Season......

Halloween is done and dusted....

The bonfires have gone out and the firework sky's have dimmed....

It's getting forever closer....

for 'Tis almost the Season....

To wrap the presents....




I have made my Christmas present shopping list and have managed to tick off a few....

I am thinking about the food preparations and baking the mince pies....


I am dreaming about twinkling fairy lights, cozy and warm....


Plotting where to hang my treasured decorations....





I know it is a little early for some, I know how happy it makes me feel to 'feel ' organised!
I know how lucky I am to able to plan such a celebration with my family....



(all photographs from December issues of Country Homes and Interior's, House Beautiful and Homes and Antiques)


Do you know what??
It is never to early to count your blessings.

Shelly.







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!And I noticed you posted some early christmas decorations ideas, I should really do that as well!
    Great post, I really like it.
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those rooms look so lovely and cosy Shelly. I have to say I don't think about Christmas until end of November and then it's all a big flurry of activity, which is how I like it!

    Those mince pies look so good ...!!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete