Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

Loving the garden.









I am loving the garden at the moment but I can not take much of the credit for it.


The hard work is done by my man and mother nature.


The weather has been lovely for the last couple of months and we have been spending as much time as possible in the garden, this table seats 8 people and summer Sunday afternoon lunches have been filled with chatter and laughter as the family catches up on the weeks news.



I love the changing seasons and Autumn is my favorite followed by summer (when we get a good one!) so I love these passing days making the most of the garden with the promise to come of Autumn in all its glory.


We are blessed with many visiting birds to our garden and this year we watched as blackbirds, thrushes and robins raised their little ones.


On a warm day they come and take a bath in this shady spot.







Another visitor to the Lily Leaf!






Love, Love, Love these Blues.




So just get out there and enjoy your summer garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment