Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

Summer's here..



We went away early this year (my man and I) seeking some sunshine just in case the English summer sunshine didn't make it again, we planned the trip to a sun drenched isle during the coldest winter for years in the market town and I am so glad we did because it would be such a shame to be away now summers here...those long dreamed about warm days, summer fetes, picnics, concerts in the park, BBQ's and market town folk and visitors to the town sitting on the ancient common grass land just enjoying the history and beauty of the town I am lucky enough to live in.

I will be sharing a lot more of market town life here on the 3 counties boarder of Essex, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk but for now I am off to have dinner at a local restaurant and enjoy the evening sunshine.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment