Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Harley and Tilly and signs of the harvest.


I went to a 'Great Dane Fest' today

When my son asked me to go I didn't know what it was either!

He is the proud owner of these 2.

Harley and Tilly.


We drove with the dogs to a country park where we met about 30 other Great Danes and their owners.

We went on a 2 hour walk through the park and woods and I have to say it was a dogs and dog lovers perfect day.

All the Danes together were a pretty impressive sight.


On the way to the 'Fest' we drove past the tractors and combines bringing in the last of field harvest and while walking in the park and woods signs of the harvest yet to come were all around.



Hope your week to come is full of blessings.

Shelly.

1 comment:

  1. love latest blog great danes and your week at home V

    ReplyDelete