Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Menu Plans






Being at home this week meant I could go to the mid-week market in the town and stock up on fresh veggies and fruit.

The town holds a market on Saturdays as well with a good selection of fresh food stalls, local villages also hold Farmers Markets to support local growers.



The menu planning for the week has continued to go well and it has definitely saved me time and money in wondering each day what to cook and heading to the supermarket.
So that's a keeper! I will be planning the week to come menus every Sunday.



Last night I had planned for His and Hers salads:







He had Scampi Salad. I had cheese and new potatoes.



I really want to try and use the supermarket less and use the market town shops and farmers markets more.

Lovely roasted veggies that we had on Tuesday night with Pork Chops.


Shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment