Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Sunday, Sunday.

It is the end of my 'at home week' and I have cooked, cleaned, sorted, read my books, gardened and spent time with family and friends - just about perfect I'd say.

It is a rare Sunday that there is just the two of us (wonderful large Sunday afternoon family gatherings are the norm!) so we made the most of it and spent time in the garden this afternoon as the sun was shining after a stormy few days.

As we were reading the Sunday papers this little fellow came for his Sunday bath.




Spent some time looking through Sophie Dahl's cook book titled 'Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights'
I like her recipes (not too complicated!)

Cooked Roast Chicken with lemon and herb rub (not from Miss Dahl's book!) for Sunday dinner.


Lovely, lovely Sunday.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment